Epitalon (also known as Epithalon or Epithalone) is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced in the pineal gland.
It was discovered by the Russian scientist Professor Vladimir Khavinson, who then conducted epitalon-related research for the next 35 years in both animal and human clinical trials.
Epitalon is considered the “fountain of youth” peptide. It is a tetra-peptide, which means that it is composed of four amino acid chains. The peptide is used to regulate the cell cycle during telomerase activity. Telomerase, also called telomere terminal transferase, is an enzyme made of protein and RNA subunits that elongates chromosomes. When telomerase activity is not present (when we age), our cells age. Our telomeres get shorter and begin to die off. If telomerase is activated in our cells, our telomeres lengthen, the cell continues to grow and divide, delaying the aging process.
Note: 2 sprays daily
15ml will last 1.5 months
30ml will last 3 months
Benefits of Epitalon
- A possibility to increase of human lifespan by lengthening telomeres in human cells
- Promotion of deeper sleep
- Possible Delay and prevention of age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia
- Acts as an antioxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species) along with normalizing T cell function.
- Improvement of skin health and appearance
- Healing of injured and deteriorating muscle cells
- Restores and normalizes melatonin levels in older people who have lost some pineal function due to aging
- Can increases resistance to emotional stress
*Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease. It is not intended for human consumption and is for research purposes only. You must be 18 or older to purchase.