Gains with Epistane are considered dry and hard. Epistane should cause an increase in strength, libido, and a well-being. Epistane also shows anti-estrogenic effects meaning it may also reduce estrogen while on cycle. You will not need an anti-aromatase while on cycle with Epistane.
Generally, Epistane is reserved for cutting cycles, but it is strong enough to be used in bulking cycles
Methylepitiostanol, known by the nicknames Epistane, Hemapolin, Havoc, and Epi Plex, is a synthetic and orally active anabolic–androgenic steroid (AAS) of the dihydrotestosterone (DHT) group which was first described in the literature in 1974 but was never marketed for medical use.
- Lean, dry muscle gains - no water retention or bloat
- Dramatic strength increases in the gym
- No conversion to oestrogen, anti-oestrogenic properties
- Less severe side effects than other, harsher prohormones
- The option to stack with a non-methylated PH
*Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease. It is not intended for human consumption and is for research purposes only.